The second issue of our newsletter is currently (26 July) being distributed. This brings news from the Community Council meeting held on June 28th. Its production has unfortunately been delayed because of holidays, not least those of the printers. We hope that the next issue – due to follow the next meeting on 30 August in Innerwick Village Hall – will be unaffected by holidays and will appear more promptly.
- Unveiling of Skateraw WW1 Fighter Landing Airfield Commemorative Plaque, Sunday 11th November at 1pm
- Dunbar Christmas Lights and Parade Road Closures Sunday 25th November 2018
- Road Closure Dunbar High Street, Sunday 4th November and Sunday 13th January
- SCAM MAIL, DON’T BE FOOLED
- QUIZ NIGHT in Spott Village Hall Friday 21st September at 7pm
We Love OurLocality