East Lothian Council are set to introduce charges at 10 coastal car parks, including Barns Ness, White Sands, Linkfield, Shore Road and Tyninghame at the end of May/beginning of June this year. The charges of £2 a day, £40 for a season ticket will apply 7 days a week all year round. Charging times will be from 8am to 6:30pm between April and September and from 8am to 4pm between October and April. A ‘Pay and Display’ system will be implemented and the revenue generated is to be used to maintain and improve its coastal facilities. Blue badge holders will not be charged.
- Unveiling of Skateraw WW1 Fighter Landing Airfield Commemorative Plaque, Sunday 11th November at 1pm
- Dunbar Christmas Lights and Parade Road Closures Sunday 25th November 2018
- Road Closure Dunbar High Street, Sunday 4th November and Sunday 13th January
- SCAM MAIL, DON’T BE FOOLED
- QUIZ NIGHT in Spott Village Hall Friday 21st September at 7pm
We Love OurLocality