East Lothian Council are set to introduce charges at 10 coastal car parks, including Barns Ness, White Sands, Linkfield, Shore Road and Tyninghame at the end of May/beginning of June this year. The charges of £2 a day, £40 for a season ticket will apply 7 days a week all year round. Charging times will be from 8am to 6:30pm between April and September and from 8am to 4pm between October and April. A ‘Pay and Display’ system will be implemented and the revenue generated is to be used to maintain and improve its coastal facilities. Blue badge holders will not be charged.
- QUIZ NIGHT in Spott Village Hall Friday 21st September at 7pm
- East Lammermuir Community Council Meeting 21st August 2018 Cancelled
- Surface Dressing Patching Black Castle, Yarrow, Lintmill-Stenton, 1st-3rd August 2018
- C131 BIELMILL ROAD, U196 WOODHALL and U204 AIKENGALL – Surface Dressing Works 23-24th July 2018
- Road Closure in Stenton from 11 June to 15th June 2018
We Love OurLocality