BE A STAR and BAKE A CAKE!
Sign up for ‘Be a Star, Bake a Cake’ and support Bowel Cancer UK this April during Bowel Cancer Awareness Month. Hold a cake sale at home or a bake off at work and invite friends, family and colleagues to sample the delicious treats and make a donation. Give your baking some star quality and download our celebrity recipes from Tom Kitchin, Gino D’Acampo, the Hairy Bikers and Deliciously Ella. To order your fundraising pack or find out more visit bowelcanceruk.org.uk or email email@example.com.
- Unveiling of Skateraw WW1 Fighter Landing Airfield Commemorative Plaque, Sunday 11th November at 1pm
- Dunbar Christmas Lights and Parade Road Closures Sunday 25th November 2018
- Road Closure Dunbar High Street, Sunday 4th November and Sunday 13th January
- SCAM MAIL, DON’T BE FOOLED
- QUIZ NIGHT in Spott Village Hall Friday 21st September at 7pm
We Love OurLocality