East Lothian Archaeology & Local History Fortnight celebrates the richness of East Lothian’s intriguing history, impressive cultural heritage and fascinating archaeology at exciting events throughout the county. There are events to get everyone involved, including guided walks, illustrated talks, excavations, and lots more. The Fortnight is organised annually by East Lothian Council’s Archaeology Service.
Access the programme here
- Scottish Water – Get Your Community Ready for Winter
- Unveiling of Skateraw WW1 Fighter Landing Airfield Commemorative Plaque, Sunday 11th November at 1pm
- Dunbar Christmas Lights and Parade Road Closures Sunday 25th November 2018
- Road Closure Dunbar High Street, Sunday 4th November and Sunday 13th January
- SCAM MAIL, DON’T BE FOOLED
We Love OurLocality